For the Competence Center based in Ostrava and operating worldwide we are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
Quality Management System Representative
- Responsible for QMS, Audit and Documentation management, Environment.
- Quality Management System maintenance and execution including KPI monitoring and regular presentation to management.
- Audit Management Responsible – planning, preparation and leading / execution of internal and external (system) audits.
- Continuous maintenance of Audit management tool including regular tracking of findings and corrective actions, efficiency evaluation, follow up audits, etc.
- Cooperate with business unit on management reviews, deliver requested data and ensure availability of management reviews on local level.
- Define and implement system for documentation management for Ostrava location including future administration, maintenance, training, etc.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 14001 and internal standards / regulations in remote location Ostrava, continuously improve environmental protection and secure cooperation with corporate / divisional environmental protection representative.
- Ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in area of QMS, AMS, DoCR and Environment.
- University degree (or High school education with relevant experience).
- At least 3 years of experiences with QMS leading, including AMR/DoCR in automotive company, development area preferred.
- Internal auditor according to ISO 19011 and IATF 16949.
- Knowledge of environment system in accordance with ISO 14001.
- English fluently, in written and spoken language, German advantage.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
- Quality orientation, customer focus.
- Initiative, open-minded, leading change.
- Background and know - how of strong international company.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. yearly target bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, mobility contribution, flexible working hours, home office, company canteen - lunch contribution, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV with a cover letter in Czech and English.
Who are we?
The Competence Center for sensors and actuators (BU S&A) was founded in 2008 in Frenštát pod Radhoštěm. Since April 2014 it has moved to its new premises in Ostrava. It is now one of the largest development locations of Continental AG operating worldwide. Our major customers include leading manufacturers of cars and trucks, such as Daimler, GM, Audi, Scania, MAN, Cummins, and others.
Due to continual expansion of our research and development activities, particulary sensors, we are looking for experienced as well as young professionals with technical skills and qualification who wish to enhance their expertise and would enjoy working in R&D. There are many job opportunities at our the Competence Center for project managers, development and systems engineers, mechanical engineers, process engineers, quality engineers, HW and SW developers, test engineers, and laboratory technicians.
ContactContinental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Rovince 879
720 00 Ostrava-Hrabová
Phone: 800 100 618
Information about the development center
Na Rovince 879
GPS: 49.7697075N, 18.2693894E