For the Competence Center based in Ostrava and operating worldwide we are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
Group Leader Electronic Engineering
- Lead Electronic Engineering development team – manage team activities, supervise and coach team members, responsible for competency development of the team.
- Responsible for planning & monitoring of team budget.
- Technical clarification of tasks, customer and program milestones, alignment of key data and timing for internal stakeholders.
- Responsible for development results of the team.
- Cooperate with other EE teams worldwide.
- Represent Electronic Engineering activities in multidiscipline project team.
- Support Project Management in new technology marketing and electronic requirements clarification at external customers.
- Ensure adherence to internal and external processes and guidelines.
- University degree (Electrical Engineering or similar).
- Advanced knowledge of electronic circuit design - analog as well as digital.
- Leadership experience.
- Ability to work in international teams.
- Fluent English.
- At least 3 years professional experience in Automotive industry.
- Strong entrepreneurship for a self-determined working style.
- Background and know - how of strong international company.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. yearly target bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, mobility contribution, flexible working hours, home office, company canteen - lunch contribution, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV with a cover letter in Czech and English.
Who are we?
The Competence Center for sensors and actuators (BU S&A) was founded in 2008 in Frenštát pod Radhoštěm. Since April 2014 it has moved to its new premises in Ostrava. It is now one of the largest development locations of Continental AG operating worldwide. Our major customers include leading manufacturers of cars and trucks, such as Daimler, GM, Audi, Scania, MAN, Cummins, and others.
Due to continual expansion of our research and development activities, particulary sensors, we are looking for experienced as well as young professionals with technical skills and qualification who wish to enhance their expertise and would enjoy working in R&D. There are many job opportunities at our the Competence Center for project managers, development and systems engineers, mechanical engineers, process engineers, quality engineers, HW and SW developers, test engineers, and laboratory technicians.
ContactContinental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Rovince 879
720 00 Ostrava-Hrabová
Phone: 800 100 618
Information about the development center
Na Rovince 879
GPS: 49.7697075N, 18.2693894E