For the Competence Center based in Ostrava and operating worldwide we are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
- Development and evaluation of generic technologies for electromechanical products with focus on material science and mechanical engineering.
- Technical project management for generic projects and support for customer projects.
- Coordination of technical development and technology qualification tasks.
- Systems analysis for definition of development tasks.
- Methodical support for generic and customer projects.
- Networking and cooperation with internal and external partners (Continental worldwide, external services, universities).
- Master degree of university in technical science (electrotechnics/mechanical engineering/physics).
- At least 3 years of professional experience in automotive.
- Experience with project management and development process.
- Advanced English.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to take initiative and interact with cross functional and international teams.
- Background and know - how of strong international company.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. yearly target bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, mobility contribution, flexible working hours, home office, company canteen - lunch contribution, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV with a cover letter in Czech and English.
Who are we?
The Competence Center for sensors and actuators (BU S&A) was founded in 2008 in Frenštát pod Radhoštěm. Since April 2014 it has moved to its new premises in Ostrava. It is now one of the largest development locations of Continental AG operating worldwide. Our major customers include leading manufacturers of cars and trucks, such as Daimler, GM, Audi, Scania, MAN, Cummins, and others.
Due to continual expansion of our research and development activities, particulary sensors, we are looking for experienced as well as young professionals with technical skills and qualification who wish to enhance their expertise and would enjoy working in R&D. There are many job opportunities at our the Competence Center for project managers, development and systems engineers, mechanical engineers, process engineers, quality engineers, HW and SW developers, test engineers, and laboratory technicians.
ContactContinental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Rovince 879
720 00 Ostrava-Hrabová
Phone: 800 100 618
Information about the development center
Na Rovince 879
GPS: 49.7697075N, 18.2693894E