For the Competence Center based in Ostrava and operating worldwide we are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
- Testing of innovative production processes on automatic dispensing equipment.
- Production and mechanical preparation of samples for analysis and testing in the material laboratory.
- Documentation of production processes and results of testing.
- Maintenance of dispensing equipment and laboratory equipment.
- Administration and purchasing of materials and supply parts for the laboratory equipment.
- Cooperation with research & development teams and external partners (e.g. material supplier, technical service provider…).
- Technical education and mechanical skills.
- At least 3 years professional experience with line production (best case: dispensing technology).
- Basic experience in CNC programming.
- Basic knowledge about material quality analysis (optical microscopy, hardness measurement).
- High ability to work in a team.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to communicate in English language.
- Background and know - how of strong international company.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career.
- Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. yearly target bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, mobility contribution, flexible working hours, home office, company canteen - lunch contribution, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV with a cover letter in Czech and English.
Who are we?
The Competence Center for sensors and actuators (BU S&A) was founded in 2008 in Frenštát pod Radhoštěm. Since April 2014 it has moved to its new premises in Ostrava. It is now one of the largest development locations of Continental AG operating worldwide. Our major customers include leading manufacturers of cars and trucks, such as Daimler, GM, Audi, Scania, MAN, Cummins, and others.
Due to continual expansion of our research and development activities, particulary sensors, we are looking for experienced as well as young professionals with technical skills and qualification who wish to enhance their expertise and would enjoy working in R&D. There are many job opportunities at our the Competence Center for project managers, development and systems engineers, mechanical engineers, process engineers, quality engineers, HW and SW developers, test engineers, and laboratory technicians.
ContactContinental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Rovince 879
720 00 Ostrava-Hrabová
Phone: 800 100 618
Informace o vývojovém centru
Na Rovince 879
GPS: 49.7697075N, 18.2693894E