For the Competence Center based in Ostrava and operating worldwide we are currently looking for candidates for the following position:
Quality Manager in Project - Software
- Support the worldwide development team in reaching the defined quality goals.
- Create and maintain the software quality assurance plan and support the SW project team in the definition of the required software plans according to the standard process.
- Plan, organize and perform or moderate milestone reviews for SW development.
- Support the SW project team for problem solving and escalate problems / risk towards Project Management and Development Responsible if necessary.
- Plan, monitor and control defined measures.
- Plan, organize and execute or moderate software audits and support the SW project team for internal and customer driven assessments.
- Escalation of critical SW quality issues.
- Self-dependent execution or lead of internal SW quality work packages (SW KPIs, Metrics, Reporting,…).
- Identify improvement potentials for the projects and the used processes.
- Support the production responsible in quality related topics for series production and maintenance phase.
- Several years of experience in the development area of Embedded Controller Applications and in automotive industries.
- Experiences in Quality Management and development processes (ASPICE, ISO 26262, ISO TS (IATF) 16949…).
- English fluently, in written and spoken language, German advantage.
- Quality orientation & customer focus.
- Initiative & organizing ability.
- Very good communication skills.
- Open-minded & common-sense.
- Background and know - how of strong international company.
- Access to the latest technologies.
- Opportunitiy to grow and develop your career.
- Appropriate compensation and wide range of employee benefits (eg. yearly target bonus, 5 weeks of vacation, mobility contribution, flexible working hours, home office, company canteen - lunch contribution, etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your CV with a cover letter in Czech and English.
Who are we?
The Competence Center for sensors and actuators (BU S&A) was founded in 2008 in Frenštát pod Radhoštěm. Since April 2014 it has moved to its new premises in Ostrava. It is now one of the largest development locations of Continental AG operating worldwide. Our major customers include leading manufacturers of cars and trucks, such as Daimler, GM, Audi, Scania, MAN, Cummins, and others.
Due to continual expansion of our research and development activities, particulary sensors, we are looking for experienced as well as young professionals with technical skills and qualification who wish to enhance their expertise and would enjoy working in R&D. There are many job opportunities at our the Competence Center for project managers, development and systems engineers, mechanical engineers, process engineers, quality engineers, HW and SW developers, test engineers, and laboratory technicians.
ContactContinental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o.
Na Rovince 879
720 00 Ostrava-Hrabová
Phone: 800 100 618
Informace o vývojovém centru
Na Rovince 879
GPS: 49.7697075N, 18.2693894E